Monday 29 March 2010

Weakness

So I lost. I've had two days to let it sink in. Now it's about that time where I break down a little like the human mind usually dictates. I'm disappointed at being disappointed. I figured myself stronger than this but it seems I am not. I really did believe I could make a difference.

It just seems that all my friends around me are moving to bigger and better things. Most of them are in strong relationships, have secure jobs with the necessary skills and are generally happy where they are in life. I'm getting older and still have never done anything of any great significance. I have hardly any money in the bank, no experience in the industry I want to break into, I'm in a "relationship" with a girl I've not seen for the last seven months and my mind seems to be getting distracted quicker as time goes by.

I'll bounce back from this. This is just a moment of weakness in a vulnerable time. I'll bounce back, it's time to become robotic. I've fallen but I'm about to grow wings.

Thank you to everyone who did support me. More than five hundred of you chose me to lead you and that means a great deal. Congratulations to Jess as well. She deserves this so much and she's going to make great things happen. This is just the beginning for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment