Saturday 27 February 2010

Campaign begins...

Saturday morning and I'm working hard. Nominations had to be handed in yesterday so today the campaigning begins proper. I'm actually buzzing with the excitement of starting this now. I've been thinking about it for a long time and now it's time to go out there and ask students what they want.

I've mentioned that I'm running for Vice President of Community at the Liverpool Students Union and I'm going to take this very seriously. The Community role is relatively new as before last year it was not part of our union. Our current VP of Community has done a great job so far. He's made the position an integral factor in helping student life and I hope to take on the reigns and make even more of a positive difference.

Because the role is relatively new, there is a lot of room for creativity and something you'll learn about me is that I rate creativity very highly. So I'm excited. I know I can make a difference and now it's just about explaining to you how I will.

Over the next few days I'll be going through my policies and hopefully be taking questions from you all. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment