Friday 12 February 2010

Busy Bee

So the past few weeks have been incredibly busy. Things just seem to come up over and over again. Issues that can be resolved easily tend to drag out because everyone is distracted by how "busy" they are. Looprevil Radio is proving to be a lot harder to set up than I thought it would be. But I like challenges so it's fun. One way or another, we will have a working radio station at Liverpool John Moores University before I finish my third year and have to leave.

The worst thing is, and I know I really shouldn't be saying this, but university seems to be getting in the way of moving forward. Assignments are coming in thick and fast and the reading is too time consuming. I still try staying uptodate with everything but it's tiring considering i'm trying to hold up a lot more.

Right, it's Friday night and I have to get going so I'm going to shoot this post off into the chasms of cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment