Sunday 15 May 2011

Announcement

Bring on the trumpets, release the birds, unleash the painted elephants, bring forth the one thousand dancing girls for we have moved virtual spaces. And by we I mean I. I've stabbed blogspot in the back and defected to wordpress. I've been told wordpress is a much better platform for serious writers. And I'm trying to be a serious writer. So, viola. However, I'm not really enjoying wordpress that much. You know, having a scarily simplistic mind and all. So I may just move back. That's if blogspot will have me back. These kind of relationships are tricky.

Anyway, for now I'm at this address - http://justshamit.wordpress.com/

Do visit and let me know if you prefer that to this. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. By the way. Voila.

    And, being a serious writer depends not on what platform you use. :o)

    #teamblogger lol

    Good luck. :o)

    ReplyDelete