Tuesday 22 December 2009

Hello world

So here it is, my first blog. I'm a little late to the game and I'm not entirely sure why I've started blogging now but it just seemed like another outlet on which to release the deluge of incredibly useless thoughts that that inhabit my mind.

So here is my virtual cocoon. Here is my trap, until I escape, richer for the experience. I live amongst the pixels and bytes as a literary avatar, consuming information to survive on these rapidly evolving plains. Movement is necessary, always. Movement in different dimensions. I have chosen this one to extend my reach into.

The word is my weapon. The word is my downfall. A constant penny for my thoughts and I'll be rich soon. A constant thought for my pennies and I'll be insane soon.

Now it's off to face the night. The thoughts awake as I try to sleep. It always happens. The cuddles of my blanket will have to suffice, at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment